Fiber Optic Components and Peripheral Products
Transmission lights are side emission type lighting components for line illumination, using a quartz rod. Ideal light for vision inspection when used with line sensors/cameras.
- SUMITA’s transmission light provides uniform illumination with little unevenness of light intensity
- Available in 100 – 3600 mm effective radiation lengths
- Since SUMITA’s transmission light has small heat radiation from irradiation surface, it can radiate on irradiation objects having low heat-resistance
- Maintenance such as lamp exchange is easy since the transmission light and light source part are separated.
- Available with cover lens and cylindrical lens
Illuminance Data (Reference)
- Sample products
- TF-1200CL-S (with cylindrical lens) and TF-1200-S (without cylindrical lens)
- Measuring conditions
- Halogen light source (100 W) and light guide (φ10×L1500)
- TF-1200CL-S (Transmission light with cylindrical lens) [W.D.]
- TF-1200-S (Transmission light without cylindrical lens) [W.D.]
TF-1200CL-S (with Cylindrical Lens)
TF-1200-S (without Cylindrical Lens)