Optical Filters and Specialty Glasses
NIR to Visible Light Converting Glass
- YAGLASS-T detects/ converts near-infrared (NIR) light, such as YAG laser beam, to visible light.
- YAGLASS-T is high transparent glass which contains nano-sized crystals.
- High threshold against high-power YAG lasers
- Compared to previous version (“YAGLASS”), YAGLASS-T is lightweight, more resistant to breakage and chipping.
- Dimensions of a standard (non-customized) product are 20 x 20 x 2.5 mm. Custom dimensions are available upon request.
- Same emission intensity (0.55 μm) as the previous version, YAGLASS
- RoHS: Compliant
Specifications and Basic Properties
|Dimensions of detection glass (standard products)||20 x 20 x 2.5 mm|
|Detectable range of wavelength||0.9 - 1.07 μm|
(when laser at 1.06 μm is used)
|Emission wavelength||0.55 μm，0.66 μm|
|Surface damage threshold
(laser irradiation at wavelength of 1.06 μm and pulse width of 10 ns)
|Refractive index (nd)||1.539|
|Transformation point (Tg)||584℃|
|Thermal expansion (100 - 300℃)||89×10-7/℃|
|Specific gravity S.g||3.4|
- Never look at laser beam directly or through lens. Diffused reflected beam is also harmful.
- Wear laser protective goggles for operator's eyes. The goggles should be used against scattered beam, so avoid to direct beam or reflection beam.
- The detection part is made of glass. Please handle with care.