Fiber Optic Components and Peripheral Products
Fluoride Fibers for Visible Fiber Lasers
Our rare-earth doped fluoride glass fiber excited by blue LD emits multiple colors of fluorescence. This fiber is capable of performing laser oscillation by using optical cavity (resonator).
- Host medium: waterproof fluoride glass (AlF3-based glass system)
- Laser oscillation available in various wavelengths. Visible fiber lasers with red, orange, yellow*, green or blue-green emission.
* Effective yellow emission is rare in solid-state laser materials.
- Pump source: blue LD
- Double-clad fibers for multi-mode pumping and producing single-mode lasers. This structure allows multi-mode pumping in the large cladding area while the single-mode signal is generated in the small core region, thereby producing higher-output powers.
- Simple configuration, highly efficient, and cost-effective laser fiber
- Emission wavelength ranges of our rare-earth-doped fluoride fibers:
Doped ion Emission wavelengths Dy3+ 570-580 µm Pr3+ 480-495 µm, 520-525 µm, 534-541 µm, 600-620 µm, 620-640µm
- RoHS compliant
Schematic Diagram of our Cladding-Pumped Double-Clad Fiber
- Display technology (e.g. visible fiber lasers with red, orange, yellow, green or blue-green emission)
- Light sources for color holograms
- Fiber lasers and amplifiers
- Medical applications (e.g. photocoagulation surgery, examination, medicine. Yellow laser can be used in biomedicine, ophthalmology, and medical treatment for acne melisma and facial telangiectasia)
- Ultra-short (compact) visible fiber laser system
- High power tunable visible lasers and UV generation
- Laser processing for industrial uses (e.g. marking, cutting, welding, paste-free soldering)
- Optical storage
- High power continuous wave (CW) laser