Precision Molded Aspheric Lenses
- Unlike the usual spherical lenses, aspheric lenses can correct problems such as image distortion and focal point misalignment with one or less lenses. With the uniting of SUMITA’s mold production technology and glass materials development technology makes it possible to manufacture precision molding aspheric lenses.
- Aspheric lenses by precision molding are used in digital cameras, pickup lenses, and in the field of optical communications.
- Available lens diameter: 1.0 mm – more than 30 mm
- High precision: roughness Ra 0.003 um (our best measurement value)
- Typical volumes are available from some pieces for trial production including optical design to series production (up to 100 thousand pcs.)
|Lens diameter||φ1 mm - φ30 mm|
|Center thickness||0.5 mm - 20 mm|
|Lens shape||Biconvex, convex-concave, biconcave|
|Curvature radius||0.6 mm – upon request|
|Coating||AR and other types of coating|
Custom precision molding aspheric lenses can be manufactured upon request.
|Standard precision value||Best measurement value|
|Diameter tolerance||± 0.02 mm||± 0.005 mm|
|Center thickness||± 0.03 mm||± 0.005 mm|
|Deviation and irregularity||3 (1)||1 (0.5)|
|Surface accuracy||P-V ≦ 1 µm||P-V ≦ 0.5 µm|
|Surface roughness||Ra 0.005 µm||Ra 0.003 µm|
Surface accuracy depends on lens’ size and shape. Please contact us for details.