Optical Glass Materials
SUMITA Optical Glass, Inc., with its deep technological expertise, is a valuable partner for its customers in developing products and customized solutions for applications in optics, opt-electronics, and R&D. With a product portfolio of a wide variety of glasses, SUMITA has developed an integrated system from customized glass development to manufacturing high-precision optical products, such as aspheric lenses, high refractive optical glasses, and low melting point glasses which are suitable for press molding.
- How to use this diagram
- ・Choose the type of diagram from nd-νd, ne-νe, or θg, F-νd.
- ・Uncheck [Polishing] box to show only molding glass materials.
- ・Uncheck [Glass Type] box to hide names of glass material in a zoom-in display mode.
- ・Or search glass type by filling in the blank
- Some glass types which are produced less frequently (*) may not be available since we may not have enough glass stocks for those glass types. If you consider using these glass types, please contact us in advance for availability.
(*) On each glass datasheet in Abbe Diagram on our website and/or in our Optical Glass Data Book, you can find the information in “Production Frequency” column. Low frequency of production is shown as C or blank.