Micro GRIN Rod Lenses
Micro GRIN (Gradient-index) lenses with diameter of 0.15 - 0.8 mm.
- Wide viewing angle and small chromatic aberration
- Since the end face is flat, FOCUSROD is easy to be mounted on a micro fiberscope as an objective lens
- Customized available: focal length (0.04 – 50 mm), angle of view (65 – 80°)
- RoHS compliant
|Resolution||≧ 400 LP/ mm at center
≧ 150 LP/ mm at periphery
|Working distance||5.0 mm|
|Field curvature||≦40 µm||≦30 µm||≦25 µm|
|Chromatic aberration||≦15 µm|
|Refractive index at center||About 1.674||About 1.665||About 1.660|
|Convergence parameter||About 2.21||About 2.11||About 2.08|
- Field curvature data shows the distance of the image forming point between a central part and a peripheral part of a lens.
- Tolerance of cracks and chips in surface is limited to outside of 90% of lens radius.
Images through FR-80 GRIN Lens
Liquid Crystal Panel
FOCUSRODⓇ and Focus Rod are registered trademarks of Sumita Optical Glass, Inc.